A Testimony from a Friend

June 5, 2009
Janet Batalier



Janet Batalier in Canada

I never appreciated life before the way that I do now.
God has been always good to me.
I was young when I went to Hong Kong to work as a domestic helper. Working away from your family is really hard and even harder if the employer your working for is not too good as you expected. Every day, you have to figure out how are you going to make it throughout the day. I have a worst employer and I always felt jealous because I always ask why it has to be me, thinking that other people don't deserve what they have now. But I never give up praying for patience and strength to the Lord and I'm glad I haven't because if I did I won't be able to see how good is He always to me. He gave me more than what I asked for and more than what I deserved. I've never dreamt of working to Canada but after all the hardship in Hong Kong for than a year, I am now working happily for a very kind and nice Canadian family. Thanks to the Goodness of the Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your message..

  © G.U.L.F. Herald Official Website "Mission Is The Heatbeat Of God" 2009 - 2012

Back to TOP